I-Inspire Studios is developing an acting department where our dancers and all other styles of talent have a comfortable space to exercise their gifts and acting skills. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, we offer acting classes, workshops, audition taping, coaching and more available to all ages (age groups are specified on the individual class descriptions). We aim to make acting training and resources affordable, engaging and in-depth led by working actors, directors and coaches. Our goal is to provide our talent with market-leading instruction and experiences in pre-production, production and post-production.
Georgia is the third largest destination for the film industry in the United States. Hundreds of local film projects for distribution companies like Netflix are bringing thousands of jobs to Atlanta. I-Inspire recognizes these opportunities and wants our talent to be prepared to audition and book. Visit our schedule and sign up for our next class, workshop or event!
- On Camera 1 & 2
- Dani Deetté, known for her recurring roles on Marvel’s “The Falcon” and “The Winter Soldier”, “The Sinner” and “Ozark”, is excited to introduce her On Camera 1 and On Camera 2 classes to I-Inspire Studios. Come audit this first session to learn more about Dani’s teaching style, curriculum and overall goals on how she intends on providing expert acting/performance training to the Atlanta community.
- The Booking Room ATL
- Atlanta’s leading acting class for actors by actors! We provide a cost effective, engaging and judgment free training environment for you to exercise your talents and get the answers to those difficult questions. Led by Jarrett Micheal Collins and assisted by special guest coaches, we work through the areas of improv, on camera work, script analysis, film study, monologues and more. All ages 16+ are welcome. Come learn the formula to book!
- Advanced Classes – For professional actors who want to keep their skills relevant.
- One on Ones – A 1 hour career counseling session tailored to fit your needs and provide you with guidance and resources to enhance your career.
- Workshops – Performance development coaching for triple threat talent who want to perform singing, dancing and acting in future bookings.
- Self Taping – Select one of our coaches and schedule a self-taping session.
- Talent Showcases – Perform scenes, monologues, modeling, commercials, singing & dancing in front of your peers and industry leaders.
- Talk Backs – Come and engage with special guest directors, agents, producers, actors, production crews and other top talent in front of and behind the camera in our Talk back series.